1. Kuni Umi Asset Management Co. Ltd. (the “Company”) makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Website operated by the Company (the “Website”), including, without limitation, the warranties of the accuracy, availability, completeness, recency, reliability and fitness for particular purposes of texts, photos, illustrations, movies and other data (the “Contents”).
2. The Company may add, change, modify or delete any Contents of the Website without prior notice. The Company also may suspend or discontinue operation of the Website without prior notice.
3. The Company will not be liable for any damages caused by any third party’s website, regardless of whether such third party’s website is linked from the Website or provides a link to the Website. The Company will also not be liable for damages caused by any websites pretending to be the Website.
4. When a visitor to the Website (the “Visitor”) provide the Company with any information by asking questions, giving comments or otherwise offering proposals about the Contents of the Website, the Company will treat such information (other than any personal information) as non-confidential information and assume no obligation therefor, and may reproduce, use, or disclose or distribute it to others without restrictions. Furthermore, the Company may use any idea, know-how, concept or technology contained in such information without restrictions for the purpose of developing, manufacturing or selling products, as well as for any other purposes.
5. The Company will endeavor to keep and control any personal information input or transmitted by the Visitor in relation to his or her use of the Website in strict confidence to protect such personal information. The Company, however, gives no assurance that such information will not be divulged, erased, or otherwise falsified by any third party.
Kuni Umi Asset Management Co. Ltd.